Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 12, 2010

Info Post
I wish to express thanks to my amazing readers who offer their talents, and continue to volunteer regularly for All Education Matters (AEM). I know that they have bills to pay, families to feed, and must also contend with their own personal travails. These people remind me of why I am proud to be an American. Their efforts are the best gift that I could ever receive for my upcoming birthday. So, let's all take a moment to thank them.

I am also working on securing sponsorship. I've done this type of work before. However, now it's different because I have an amazing crew of people who have a great deal of knowledge about carrying this out - they are working as hard as they can to make sure this happens. So it's only a matter of time.

On that note, I've raised another $100+ in donations. Thanks to those of you who have donated. Every little bit counts. If you can spare $5-$10, that would mean so much to this recently incorporated non-profit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment